Services The Hard Working Nice Guy’s Team Pledges to Our Seller Clients
- Initial counseling session to determine your needs, wishes and financial considerations.
- Perform a thorough market analysis providing you with information and counsel to help you sell your home for the best possible price and most favorable terms in the shortest amount of time. David pledges to make your Real Estate sale fun, efficient and successful for you. His goal is to help you accomplish your goals.
- Recommendations on how to best prepare your home for sale.
- Market your property on the internet via real estate searches including but not limited to Realtor.com, RE/MAX.com, Lycos Real Estate Channel, Microsoft Home Advisor, Visual Tour.com, Orlando-Homes.net, AOL.com, Yahoo.com, and The Florida Living Network (a version of the Multiple Listing Service that is accessible to the public)
- Create a thorough Virtual Tour of your home linked to our team’s websites, the RE/MAX office website, and to the search engines listed above.
- Follow up with agents who have shown your home to obtain feedback regarding the prospective buyer’s reaction to price and perception of the property when compared to other properties the agent is also showing the buyer.
- Network with other Realtors to promote your home via color flyers, email flyers, virtual tours and phone.
- Show your home to potential buyers without regard to race, creed, sex, religion or national origin.
- Negotiate the Sales Contract to maximize the return on your investment and protect you from the litigious society in which we live.
- Give an preliminary accounting of any and all costs necessary to bring the sale to a successful closing prior to listing your home For Sale, and a very accurate accounting once an offer has been presented and accepted.
- Give counsel and prepare any necessary counter offers, navigate any turbulence we may encounter and bring the transaction to a closing celebration. David will explain all paperwork and procedures and coordinate a smooth property transfer to the Buyer.
- Coordinate all necessary professional services including but not limited to title insurance companies, warranty companies and vendors needed to handle the negotiated repairs.
- Monitor and coordinate critical closing details including inspections, contract deadlines, contingencies, approvals, insurance requirements.
- Assist you with the transfer of utilities and the many details of sale.
- Provide you with information regarding your special needs and concerns.
- David wants to be your REALTOR and he will be available to serve you from preparing the property for the market all the way through a successful settlement and beyond. For most people, buying or selling real property is the most significant financial transaction that they make. I derive great satisfaction from making it go as smoothly as possible and that is my pledge to you.
Published on 2010-11-19 21:42:06