Services The Hard Working Nice Guy’s Team Pledges to Our Buyer Clients
- Consult with you and listen to determine your needs, wishes and financial considerations.
- Analyze the best property choices for you. David will research and share with you property information from the complete MLS system so you don’t need to work with any other real estate agents. He will save you time and money and The Hard Working Nice Guy’s Team pledges to make your real estate purchase fun, efficient and successful. Our goal is to help you accomplish your goals
- Make appointments for you to see all the properties appropriate to your needs and provide you with a guided tour of the area.
- Provide you with factual information regarding real estate values, property specifications, locations and amenities to enable you to make a wise buying decision.
- Gather information on real estate taxes, utilities, insurance and other ownership costs & services along with local schools and area information.
- Suggest ways to make the property you select a better investment.
- Offer properties without regard to race, creed, sex, religion or national origin.
- Advise you on professional inspection services for your protection.
- Thoroughly review the Sales Contract, Addenda, Disclosures and all details including your protections, obligations and closing costs.
- Prepare the offer at your direction for presentation to the Seller, negotiate all aspects of the contract and help bring the transaction to a successful closing celebration. David will explain all paperwork and procedures and coordinate a smooth property transfer from the Seller.
- Provide information on additional professional services such as attorneys, mortgage brokers, title insurance companies, surveyors and warranty companies.
- Monitor and coordinate critical closing details including home and termite inspections, contract deadlines, contingencies, approvals, mortgage requirements, necessary insurance and final walk-through.
- Assist you with the transfer of utilities and the many details of purchasing a home today.
- Provide you with extra care regarding your special needs and concerns.
- David wants to be your Greater Orlando REALTOR and he will be available to serve you throughout the entire transaction.
For most people, buying or selling real property is the most significant financial transaction they make and we derive great satisfaction from making it go as smoothly as possible and that is our pledge to you.